Friday, January 20, 2006

I've been tagged!!!

I got cyber tagged by Daphne!
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was looking forward to transfering to the University of Oregon. I was also dying of thirst, as I was about to turn 21 and couldn't wait to taste beer ;) ya right!



What were you doing a year ago?
We were getting ready for the social worker to come and visit the house



What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
-chips and salsa
-pretzels
-wheat thins
-chips ahoy
-beer...does that count?



What are 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire?
-buy an ocean front house
-buy a ski house in the moutains
-travel
-give family members quit a bit of $$$$
-donate to organizations and charaties I believe in


Five things I like doing
-family time
-hanging out at the beach
-snowboarding
-vacationing
-spending more time at the beach



Five bad habits I have
- I don't cook
-I don't practice patience
-I don't take time to "smell the roses"
-spending way to much time on the computer
-don't exercise enough



What are 5 things you never wear, buy or get new again?
-Lee press on nails!
-pantyhose
-anything neon
-hamsters
-leggings



What are your favorite toys or games?
-puzzles
-monopoly (I loose every time)
-whatever Jessica is playing with
-Ms. Pacman
-trivial pursuit


Here's who's been tagged next.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home