Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ready to come back.....for reals this time

Tonight I wanted to quickly show Emma some pictures of herself so I pulled up the blog and showed her some. Well I couldn't help but to read about our entire trip to China. It's so awesome to look back and read everything. The best part is that Emma is still that super sweet, loving, happy kid.

It's now been hours later and I have been laughing so hard, I've been crying about the blog. A couple of light beers may have something to do with that too. But wow, I miss my blog. I am going to bring it back. Get ready, cause here I come.

5 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Woo hoo! Missed you!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Kayce said...

YEA!!!! Can't wait to hear all that's been going on!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

SO glad to see you 'round these parts again!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Oh yeah, in case you're confused, I used to be Somewhere in China.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home