Sunday, January 21, 2007

We've adopted again!!

Yup, it's true. Knowing it was going to be different from the last time we adopted and not sure how long it would take, we haven't told too many people. After filling out the paperwork, and completing our homestudy we were finally matched. We were open to both male and female up to age 6 years old. Today we came home with a 13 month old, blonde hair, brown eyed, girl. Jess is in love with her and Emma's still not sure. We're all doing good and everyone is getting along.
Click here to see our latest addition.
We've had a long day and we're all pretty tired. I promise to do better on keeping up with the blog. And you thought I was referring to another child, we're nuts but not totally crazy.

8 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Precious!

I pulled that on my parents. I told them I adopted an 8 week old little boy and he was solid black. My dad, he got it right away. My mom...she wanted to know what day care arrangements I had found LOL. Like I could adopt a child over a weekend! They've learned the reality of it right along with me.

Oh...that little boy is Jake the cat.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

Adorable!! And so furry!!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You almost gave me a heart attack! But boy, is she a cutie! Congratulations!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

Oh my God!! SHe is so cute!! Where did you get her?? We want to "Adopt again" too!
Lisa

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo Cute!!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Congratulations!!! She's a beauty!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

What a cutie! I am sure both girls are going to love their new sibling. What is the new additions name? Congrats!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger R&H said...

We have two adopted dogs and they are so wonderful I can't imagine life without them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home