Sunday, December 17, 2006

"Miss Kristy's Best Dancer"

Here's Jess striking a few poses before heading out for the dance recital. She was pretty excitied to wear her little dress. She was happy to tell everyone that she was "Miss Kristy's Best Dancer". While watching the video please know that the woman you hear in the background is NOT me. Mr. Nance had to quickly get up and run to the other side of the stage as we were told to sit in the wrong spot. This means, I got away with blubbering into the back of Emma's shirt, as she was standing on my lap so she could see her sister, and there's no evidence!












Note to self for next year; Do not feed Jessica the lumberjack dinner special before stuffing her into the leotard for her recital. Even before dinner my dainty 3 year old was already squeezing into a size 6X-7. I don't know too many other 3 year olds that wear this size.

Without further adieu... here is Jessica at her Winter Recital.

11 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

OK, so that was just ADORABLE! I love the part where they put their arms up in the air in sort of a side circle!. Jess was PERFECT!
From what I could see, she is the best dancer up there!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Too cute! You've got yourself a sweet star...lumerjack special or not :0)

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I love the Chub, too cute. And yes, she is the best dancer. No doubt about it.

Worth the wait to see.

Nicole

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Just beyond cute! Way to go Jess!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

She is just too cute for words. You must be so proud!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Adorable video!!!! I'm still smiling.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

That is so precious! She was the most confident dancer in the group. She really has the moves down!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

I agree! No wonder they put her smack dab in the FRONT row. She rocks! She knew exactly what to do. How adorable. I can't wait for Mae to do ballet...although at this rate she's acting more like a football player! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Jenny V said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever. You could tell that Jessica takes her dancing pretty seriously. She knew her steps and everything! How sweet!
JEnny V

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

Oh My God, that is the cutest thing EVER!!!
So cute!
Lisa

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Good grief she's a cutie! Love the recital!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home