Friday, November 17, 2006

This should be illegal.....and oh ya, I need your help

Well Jess is finally feeling better. But not till after watching 2 and a half straight days of cartoons and Disney movies. I still can't believe that there isn't smoke coming from the TV....I feel like I'm committing child abuse! Poor thing has been lethargic and only wanted to lie on the her little couch and do nothing. Oh ya, and eat nothing. I think, she's had a few pieces of cheese and maybe a bit of a PB&J. Now you know she's sick....I don't call her Hogette for nothin'.

I also would like to solicit a little help from you. We are putting together a website that involves pets. I would like some cute (high resolution) pictures of cute babies and fuzzy pets. If selected your child will appear on a website that will be used to make money....just so we're clear. Hopefully with a little luck, your pet/child and my website will both be famous! I won't go into specifics yet about the website (can't give away that million dollar idea!). But as many of you know, the mortgage/real estate market has all but crapped the bed and we're looking for something else to do. Maybe you don't want your child in the picture but have a super cute pet....great! Any pet is fine, although we do prefer ones with hair.

So if you have a little talent and cute animals/kids around...start taking photos.

Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

I would love to get Shayna with her dog, Nelly, together for you. I will start to try. The other day, Shayna gave Nelly the biggest hug so cute - but no pics.

I am glad Jess is feeling better. I did the same thing with Shayna watching tv. Oh well, as long as she does not do it all the time, right?

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

Well...from one who is in the Mortgage business...I know the pain....

I have some cute pics of my Golden Retreiver. You want just plain doggie pics? Won't have my sweet Hannah for a few more months...

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Any and all cute pet photo's are welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home