Friday, November 03, 2006

searching for the end of blog world.......

Have you ever gotten "lost in Blog world? I remember back when I started my blog, almost a year ago, I could search and search trying to see what other blogs were out there. Almost all the time they would somehow lead back to one or a few that I had already seen. Now it seems even my grandparents have their own blogs. Everyone has a blog. In a search for "the end of the blog world" I did come across this. A blog written by cats.

4 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Uhhhhhh? ;0) Meow!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Mieke said...

That was one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen. Can you say "waaaayy too much time on their hands"???

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Mieke said...

Oops! Or should I say paws?? LOL!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

Well, there are lots of us cats in the blogsphere. And, a lot of the blogs are good too.

The Monsters

 

Post a Comment

<< Home