Friday, October 20, 2006

Blast from the past

So the other day, I was skimming through the channels when I looked up and said, "holy crap that's Kristin Veitch!" How did I remember that so fast? Who is Kristin you ask? Kristin is an old friend of mine from middle school. We hung out a bit and spent the night at each other's houses and went trick-or-treating together. I remember one time on our way to Blockbuster with her mother driving we hit a black poodle at night. We pulled into the fire department down the street and reported the accident.

You too may know Kristin as she has a show on the E! Channel. Pure craziness. I haven't seen her show yet. I just saw her on a commercial. Have you seen her show? I think she's actually part of the E News show that has Ryan Secrest (can't stand that dweeb) hosts. Anyone else go to school with someone who ended up famous?

5 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

Well, the person is not famous on the large hollywood level, but the local new guy here was the second highest in our graduating class. Each time I see him on the news I keep thing, I do not look THAT old, do I?

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Cool. I've probably seen her on that E show.

I knew a guy who was in Michael Jackson's Black and White video. Also, I was in high school with a guy who modeled for Mossimo print ads, but that's about as famous as it gets!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Everyone Has a Story... said...

There was a guy in Stacey and my graduating class that was Jonah on Days of Our Lives (Thyme Lewis) at our 10 year reunion, it was a HUGE deal...by the time of our 20 year reunion, he had been killed off or something and was a big nobody. (Although I think he still thought he was hot stuff) Fun to read about someone you hung out with in the Soap Opera rags!

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Jay & Claudia said...

I used to go to junior high and play basketball with Scott Altman...he's been up in the space shuttle several times and flew a lot of the carrier landing scenes in the movie "Top Gun." His sister ended up very high at Worldcom too...some families :).

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Went to college/grad school with Kelly Perrine (UPN's One On One), also with two girls (women now?!) in the leads on B'way Phantom & Beauty & the Beast. Can you tell I was a drama major (UCIrvine)?! There was a girl I went to HS with and I saw her in a People magazine a number of years ago. I believe she was murdered. Living in CA you run across so many 'familiar' faces...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home