Sunday, March 26, 2006

Throw me a bone!!!

I was thinking of changing the name of our blog. I wanted something that would incorporate the four of us. Let's see there's Phil who was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina and has lived more of his life out of the South than in it. There's Aimee who was born in Denver and raised at the beach in SanDiego. We met at the University of Oregon, GO DUCKS. In our past lives, we enjoyed going to see concerts(many Widespread Panic shows), skiing, traveling to various tropical islands and sharing good times. Then we have Jessica who is a wild, caring and witty 2 and a half year old. She too was born in Denver then moved with us, a cat and dog to California at the ripe old age of 3 weeks. And bringing up the rear is Emma who was recently adopted from China and is fitting in just perfect. She too enjoys music and is working on getting her groove on. Together we have fun dancing around to music, helping Jess color in her coloring books and making Emma Bear laugh, showing off her 2 new teeth. Post your new name ideas below where it says "your name" and then post the link to your blog or website. Thanks for the ideas.




This was us in Maui as we were enjoying our "last vacation" without kids. Well Jessica was acutally on the vacation she was just in my stomach.
This is Jessica with her best friend Rupert, he is the best cat in the world!





This is Emma Bear. This photo was taken for Grandpa...FIGHT ON!
Here's a more recent picture of Jessica

Put us all together and this is what we look like...sorta, actually after no sleep in 2 straight days we're lookin' rough

Don't have a website or blog? No worries, post your suggestion in the comments section



8 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

I so totally messed up on leaving my idea for your blog name - I am SO SORRY! So embarrassed!! That's what I get for not reading your instructions - so my idea for your blog name is 'The Nance Nestlings'. Is there any way you can fix my mistake?

Judy

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Judy,

Don't worry. I just figured out this "thing" and am not sure if I can fix your entry. I do like the Nance Nestlings! Thank you

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In order to avoid messing up, i thought i'd send you a message my suggestion (although, i prefer monance b/c it's just how i think of y'all) but if you have to have a suggestion from this peanut gallery, may i suggest keeping with an old theme and calling it Nance Village? Bringin' it full circle, aren't I?!

jen

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger SARA said...

Hi Aimee - I so enjoyed your entries while you were in China. Your girls are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing your adventures. I put up a vote for a name "the Dancin' Nance's"
Hope you find that perfect name!
Sara
lanechinaadoption.blogspot.com

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Sorry, I can't think of anything clever for your blog name since laying eyes on kitty in the bathtub! He's a REAL cat in the bathtub, right? Not a Photoshop trick? Amazing!

Donna

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger M3 said...

I can't believe you got the cat to sit in the bathtub!!!! Too funny.

No good ideas on the name. If I think of one I'll zip on back.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Your kids are adorable!
...and... Did we meet at Derek and Jill's wedding?

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Kelly,

I haven't ever met you. We used to live in Denver. Jill and Derek followed our trip to China and back to adopt Emma. She told me that she never knew blogs were so popular and that her sister in-law (you) created them. She gave me the link to your blog. I recently came across the "blog" world and wanted a way to share our trip to China with everyone. Since my husbands family is from South Carolina, they love the blog as they only see us a few times a year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home