Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Being sweet!!





The other day I sat Emma down in the play loft with Jessica and ran off to brush my teeth. When I came back this is what I saw...Jessica loves above all things (expect the Wild Animal Park...which we now have to call the WAP) to read!


We are so proud of Jessica and what a great big sister she is being. There are times when she can be out of line, but she really has surprised us.



This is Jessica giving Emma some toys to play with. She went a little overboard and emptied the entire toy box.


3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Really sweet!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Kim M. said...

Oh she is doing so good. What a great big sister. I'm hoping for the same here. Too cute. It warms your heart when you see your children love each other.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Donna said...

They're adorable! I know you must be so proud! Thanks for sharing these cute photos and stories.

:)

Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home