Sunday, March 19, 2006

sleep..............best birthday present

I got a really nice birthday present this morning.........sleep! Thanks to Phil I was able to sleep in till 8:45 .....after all we've been doing, this was a great gift. While Phil's family was here we had a nice birthday cake with some of those trick candles that relight themselves. With Jessica's help I sucessfully blew out the candles about 4 times....we were on our 5th time blowing out the candles when Jessica pronounced the candles as "broken" . Tonight we spent my birthday with my family who enjoyed seeing the girls. Would you believe I chose to go out for Chinese?


oh ya I also got my Giner Roll Petunia Pickle Bottom bag.....pretty sweet!

7 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! (It's my b.day too) I've really enjoyed reading your story. We are just beginning the adoption process, thank you for sharing yours. Your girls are beautiful :)

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! I hear you about sleeping in (or through the night). It is always wonderful!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Kim M. said...

Happy Birthday!! What a great gift...Ahhh sleep wonderful sleep.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Jessica is a chip off the block! She is so cute! I don't know if you remember Michell Mamet from Pulte...she and her husband are also adopting a little one from China. I gave them your blog information...they seem very excited. See you soon!

Love,
Wendi

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Aimee!!!

love-

jen

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!! And I think sleep is just about the best bday present ever. Good for you.

Have fun!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Happy Birthday Aimee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home