Thursday, April 20, 2006

History repeats itself






When I was younger my mom would take us into dad's office and reintroduce us. "Kid's, this is your dad." Dad worked so much that when the dog died, all mom had to say was that "Ruffy went to work". We understood Ruffy was most likely not to be seen again. Tuesday I took the girls into Daddy's office to sorta reintroduce themselves. We both knew that there would be weeks "like this" if he took the new job.
"Sounds like you could benefit from an 80/20 going no doc. I'll send the appraiser out tomorrow."

"We're here about a loan, we both need new shoes"



If all goes well, tonight will be the first dinner where all 4 of us are present. Tonight was supposed to have been a date night between Jessica and Daddy. But since the rest of us ladies haven't seen daddy either...we're all going on a date, to Chucky Cheese....please pray for me, I loath Chucky Cheese.

6 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

What great pictures. I remember going to work with my dad sometimes. As a child, you always remember those days. Have fun at date night. Chucky Cheese sounds exciting, as I am going to a fundraiser! (at least a Bronco player will be there)

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun on your date girls!!

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! That last one was from Jill :)

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhh . . .anywhere but Chuck E Cheese!

Courtney

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Jenny V said...

Oh my chucky chesse is kid heaven and grown up hell!! I hope you survived. Now I know why they invented mouse traps!
Jenny V

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

Oh my gosh, I cracked up at the "Ruffy's gone to work!" My poor kids hardly ever see their during the week...what are ya going to do??
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home