Sunday, April 23, 2006

This, is what I was talking about

Remember when I was giving new parents a glimpse into what their future could look like? Well here's the proof, I really didn't just make it all up.


This is Jessica bruise....2 days after the professional pictures.

Of course as promised Jessica woke up with something on her face. I greeted her as she walked into our room with "Good Gawd, what happened to you!" Poor kid looked like she was clubbed on the side of her face. As I was getting her breakfast and gawking at this enormous bruise, I just had to laugh. Not only did I know this was going to happen, I said it would. We still have no idea, how she got a bruise, or what happened. Later that afternoon I slathered her face in some makeup and we proceeded with the professional photo's. After all, making another appointment for another time wasn't going to do me any good, something appears on my kids face only when I've made the photo appointment. And of course Emma woke up with a nice big cut under her eye from her fingernail.

8 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

Excellent picture!!!! I love that outfit, it's the one that Ryleigh wore on the red couch!!! (and will wear in her announcements if I can ever get my act together to do them)

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh too cute! The girls are adorable together. Love your website!

D

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

They both look great! Here is a picture story for you - 4th grade class pictures. I lived close to the school and walked or ride a bike. Well, picture day was walk to school day. My friend picked my up on her way to school. She was riding a bike. Wouldn't it be fun to ride on the handlebars on the way to school up a big hill - you bet! I fell off and scraped my entire left side of my face. 4th grade picture - not my best.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Daphne said...

The girls are so beautiful! I love the outfits.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

The pictures came back adorable anyway! You can hardley see anything. They're both beautiful!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger SARA said...

Love the pictures!!!!!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

Did you hear, I am going to be a mom. Check out my blog!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

That is so cute! Great picture. Shell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home