Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This summer is being brought to you by

Continuous spray sunscreen and a pizza cutter? You need to run not walk to your nearest store and buy this type of sunscreen. Can I tell you how awesome it is, to just spray your child down rather than feeling like your greasing up a piglet. It's a little spendy and goes fast (we're in the sun everyday). And the pizza cutter? Having a one year old and a two year old (hmmm, that really does sounds about as insane as it feels!) there isn't any 'meal' that doesn't require being cut into smaller pieces. You name it, it's being run over by the pizza cutter. Throw this onto your retail therpay list.

So American Idiol. I'm not a true watcher. I only watch the very begining and the end...my gosh this show lasts months! Anyway I don't really care for either of the two that are left. Taylor belongs as a wedding singer or someone in Vegas. Kat is super cute but she really doesn't sing well...neither of them do. Is it too late to bring back Chris? Who else felt that last night's show was totally geared towards Taylor...can't say I would be surprised if he won.

side note. Emma gave her first ever 'pucker up' kiss. And it went straight to daddy. blasted!



3 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Ha! You're right, Taylor totally reminds me of a wedding singer. I'm ambivalent about who wins now, but I will be in the front row checking out Chris on the AI Live Tour this summer. (Yeah, I'm a geek!)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Jay & Claudia said...

Come on...Taylor has some old rhythm and blues style. But I'm a softie for soul and jazz. I like the way you arranged the flowers behind the pizza cutter and sunscreen. Everything needs an artistic touch.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

HUGE fan of spray sunscreen... we went through several bottles last summer... sort of a "squirt em' as they run" spf plan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home