Friday, May 26, 2006

The two new men in my life

Not sure why, but recently I have become obsessed with watching Dr 90210. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the Carl's Jr. adds featuring Dr. Rey.
This man is a complete cheese ball. I watch the show basically because it's a train wreck. His aversion to wearing anything that might cover up those buldging muscles is too funny. If you've ever watched the show you can see this egomaniac lifting free weights while waiting for others to scrub in. His "Versace" suits...are ya kidding me? He looks like a gaudy pimp. I just love how this man takes himself sooo serious. And what about the people who come in to get plastic sugery? Where does the single mom with 4 kids get the money to have everything tucked that may flap in the wind?

An oldie but goodie is "The Dog".


Uh hello, take a look at this dude. If you're wondering who the hell is this guy and why does he deserve his own show. This was the bounty hunter who nabbed fugitive cosmetics heir Andrew Luster in Mexico. The best part is that the bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman was not entitled to any share of the money because he was acting on his own and not as a legally authorized bail recovery agent and ended up in jail himself. Someone got the bright idea to follow this guy around while watching him "bust" people and made it a show.


And if you think he's scary you should see his wife. Hot mama, is she scary. The best part about her is the holster on her belt made just for her hairspray. She'll be driving around town catching criminals and pull her hairspray out of it's own holster. Does it get any better than this? If you're thinking, wow these shows sound so awful I have no interest....that's exactly why you should watch.

15 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Elle said...

I love Dr.90210. Yeah, he is a big cheeseball!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Joannah said...

I do like those Carl's Jr. ads, but I'm NOT going to get sucked into that show! I think I'm on reality TV overload...

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I get sucked in, too - sadly enough. How else would I spend those mindless hours trying to fall alseep? What? Turn the TV off? Heck no, I might miss something :)

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Um yeah, have you ever seen Dr. Rey style his hair? I've never seen anything quite like it! And I think he uses more hairspray in a day than I use in an entire month.

Cheeseball is right!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

I had a moment with Beth last summer... they live around the corner from my mother and she is one scary broad... that's all I'm saying... well, I'm also saying that for a woman who makes a living tracking down the baddies, it is shocking she can't keep track of her kids!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger PinkDevora said...

Oh, I catch myself watching Dog as well...interesting family they are!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

LOVE Dr. 90210...but can we talk about the good Doctor - always hugging his patients when they....HAVE NO SHIRTS ON?!?!?!? What the heck is this? yep - love the show....cheese ball and all.

Colleen~

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Ladyblog said...

Dr. Rey is great! I actually flew from Florida to CA for his services. He is hilarious in person and a great guy. The producers make him look cheesy. He is a Christian as well, who does a lot for the community. Of course that doesn't get ratings. The single moms BTW get the surgery free if they are on the show..........

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger SARA said...

I am cracking up! I have watched these 2 shows several times for pure enjoyment! I can't stand how Dr Rey talks about the "cute" little body parts he fixes. Who would want to go to this guy for work anyway? And have you seen his rediculous karate moves??? I don't even think his wife can stand him. I think she only stays with him for the money and the free plastic surgery.
I don't even have a comment about Beth and Dog!!!!!!!!!!! Wow....
But the show is hilarious! And the little kids with the mullets!!

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't watched Dr 90210 in a while--has Dr. Rey figured out yet that his wife is in some serious need of calories? I never understood how a "doctor" who specializes in the look of the human body could miss the fact that the women he's married to was about to collapse from starvation. Maybe he should lay off the weights and make her a grilled cheese sandwich!

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't watched Dr 90210 in a while--has Dr. Rey figured out yet that his wife is in some serious need of calories? I never understood how a "doctor" who specializes in the look of the human body could miss the fact that the women he's married to was about to collapse from starvation. Maybe he should lay off the weights and make her a grilled cheese sandwich!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Dr. 90210 makes me laugh, hey so does Dog, but for much different reasons. I love how trashy Dog and his wife are, but the sweetest people. : )

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

Thank you for the good chuckle. Did you see Dr. 90210 was on a plane when an old man got weird and headed towards the cockpit? the Dr. told reporters how he took over the situation and showed his karate chops that he did. He cracks me up!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Yep, Dr 90210's a cheeseball but his wife is amazing. How much pressure does she have on her to pop out two kids and still look like a model in a bikini? (How the hell did she do that?)

I hate her.

;)

Donna

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
1st wedding directory wedding invitations Student generated rubrics high school http://www.stationery-1.info/free-o-e-stationery-to-download.html Forex gump r17 renault Wholesale stationery lodon http://www.nursing-jobs-0.info/free-offers2c-home-based-business.html Credit scores for married couples

 

Post a Comment

<< Home