Saturday, June 03, 2006

Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Fest




We loaded up the family got together with friends and hit the Balloon fest. This year was a blast. Thanks to it being as hot as the face of Mars it seemed pretty empty, which meant more room for the kids to run around. This years bands were Berlin and Loverboy. The lead singer of Berlin actually looked just the same as she did about 20 years ago...not so much for Loverboy, who is now being named Blubberboy. A good time was had by all.






Whenever we're getting ready to go somewhere and we need Jessica to cooperate we tell her "we're going to a party". Last night's actual conversation

Jess, we're going to a party..we need you to get ready

oh ya, I wanna see my boyfriends

This would be where Phil and I look at each other and shake our heads. In case you haven't been paying attention, Jessica is only 2 and totally boy crazy.

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

That's it! I just decided what we are going to be doing tomorrow! I had no idea this was even going on right now. Thanks for the info!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Jessica is too funny. It looks like you had a nice time at your "party".

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Loverboy was there?! Too funny. I haven't heard them since college. I was a huge fan (so embarrassing...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home