Thursday, July 20, 2006

Baby's first haircut

We decided a few nights ago to get "baby's first haircut". We opted for the fancy haircut place, that gives you a "first haircut" certificate, lock of hair and cute picture. After the cut, they "style" whatever hair is left. We're pretty happy with the cut and thinks it looks cute. The whole ordeal took over 40 minutes which we felt was a little long for a "first haircut".
What do you think?




"before" picture.

Hold still what? How do I do that?



All done.

Say what? Oh you thought Baby's first haircut was referring to the actual "baby" living in the house. Oh no, see Jessica is almost 3 and has never so much as had a trim......it was time!

Yesterday I thought, "hmmm I could really use a pedicure and just relax". I had plans on maybe doing this after dinner. That was till I smashed my foot into a free weight. And one of my toes ended up looking like a purple grape.




Yes, I know my feet are ugly. But hey, I could still hoble around today.

Then I was leaving the mall today with the Hogettes (Daddy's loving word referring to his beautiful girls) While trying to stay calm as the 2 year old was about to melt down.....Oh Crap...that was my heal (of course on my other foot......no fair only having one foot in pain....gotta have both!). The door leading to the outside about took off my foot.

Great, now how long do I have to wait till I get a pedicure?

I do have great news. Jessica will be attending the advanced class this Fall. And I have an appt. for a Saline Infusion Sonogram. For real this time. Persistance!!! Not leaving till I get my Sonogram.......period!

11 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

Oh Amy, you're poor FEET!!!!!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!!!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

Yikes, the feet look like they caused some pain, sorry sweetie. As for that first hair cut, too cute! My mom waited until I was three for my first hair cut and she still has all the hair placed safely somewhere. I have seen it a couple of times and it is so amazing to see my curls and color I had so long ago.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Ouch!!!! Wow Jessica has a lot of hair!!! I had Natalie's chopped off to ear length 6 months ago-- makes life so much easier!
The sonogram is no big deal- not exactly fun like when you're pregnant, but when else do you get to see you're innards up close?? Ps-- you will leak afterwards!


Emily
LID1-16 (will it ever come?)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Ouchie Ouchie!!!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Youch!

Beautiful hair on that "baby." :-)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Oh, my that looks so painful! Put your feet up and make your husband fetch you things!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Tonia said...

Ouch Aimee!! Your feet caught pure heck!!! I don't know how your even hobbling with your toe like that. Love Jessica's hair cut!!!! Too cute!!

~Hugs

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Very cute haircut! You sound as graceful as me! :) I about killed myself camping last weekend! Ouch!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Kim M. said...

Cute Hair Jessica.

Ouch Mommy and your feet!!! Take it easy woman.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Just Us Girls said...

OMG! Your poor feet!! OUCH!

As for Jessica.....WOW! Her hair was long!!! It looks adorable on her now too.

I was obsessed with getting my kids hair cut. I chopped it off all the time to try to get it thicker....(doesnt always work).
Now I am trying to grow my 3.5 year olds long and it is at her shoulders and looks like a rats nest most of the time..I will try to hold myself back and keep it growing to see what happens.

Hope the feet are doing better!?!
Carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home