Saturday, July 01, 2006

popsicle princesses

With a week filled of days reaching at least 100 degrees, I thought Emma ought to cool off with her first ever popsicle. Jessica herself ought to be entered into a popsicle eating contest. I have never seen another kid eat a popsicle without one little drop hitting the floor...she has serious talent.

Gee, thanks mom this tastes good!




See Emma, I told you these were awesome





ha ha I have a popsicle and YOU don't




say what? I'm to eat this in a quick like fashion or it will melt




blasted! where did my popsicle go?




no worries, I still have this cool stick to chew on!

4 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Joannah said...

Those are great pictures! Did you throw her in the pool or hose her off when she was done?

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

Those are so cute. Emma's hair is really growing fast, isn't it???

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Looks like time to hit the tub.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Julia said...

HA - very cute!! Love the tummy drips. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home