Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh ya...nothing like home cookin'

Remember my solicitation for recipes, as I need help in the kitchen? Well, thank you to all that helped me out. I'll admit that I haven't used all of the recipes submitted. Between feeling like a walking dog log and it being 1000 degrees outside, I haven't real felt like standing over a hot stove or heating up the oven. But I have tried to throw in a few good recipes here and there and here is the response.

Here's what the husband of the house had to say; "WOW, awesome! Seriously, when you said you had new recipes, I just figured Stouffers had a new line of cuisine"





Here's what Hogette #1 had to say; "What!?.....my last name really isn't Boyardee ? I have a lot of explaining to do at school."


Here's what Little "E" had to say; "Not now mom, I'm stuffing my face"

So there you have it folks....the family is impressed! And to be honest I have had a little help. If you haven't already found your nearest Dream Dinners, do yourself a favor and go. You can make 12 dinners in the span of 2 hours. The recipes are good and for people like myself, it's a life saver!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home