Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hiatus

It's time to step. away. from. the. blog for a few. Most families makes major decisions regarding family, employment or finances about every 2-5 years (just guessing here)...well at the Nance Nuthouse these types of major decisions happen, oh every 10-12 months at the most. I need to take time to spend with Mr. Nance as we are in the process (again) of making major decisions regarding major "things" with our family. Oh, I wish it were as easy as, "do these shoes match this outfit"....but it's a bit bigger than that. And to be honest, I just haven't felt "it" lately and haven't had anything worth writting. No worries my pets, I'll be back and will fill you in on what has been happening and will provide a few pictures to document. Everyone take care, I'll see ya soon.
and just so no panties get in a wad, we are NOT moving......anywhere!

12 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh bummer. I'll miss you. Hope everything works out for the best. I'll be thinking of you.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

I'll miss you too.....can't wait until you are back!!! Keep in touch!!

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Meg said...

good luck- and look forward to your return!!!

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Chrissie said...

Keep us posted! Good luck...

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Kim said...

We'll miss you! Hope to see you back soon!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Everyone Has a Story... said...

I will miss the updates on those cuties of yours! Try to keep us updated, just a little~Kim~

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

Take care my friend, I will be here when you get back.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what, it is okay to take a "time out" yourself. I did it for a couple of days and the time away was just wonderful. We all will miss you and we do understand.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Good luck with the big decisions - they're tough and the hardest part is always when you're in limbo and haven't yet decided (at least for me). Thanks for the great advice on my blog - much appreciated!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Just Us Girls said...

Hope all is well and can't wait to see you up and running.

Love the blog!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Jenny V said...

Thanks for the note saying your returning. Now I won't hyperventilate! Hope all the decision making goes well. Looking forward to your return
Jenny V

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Take care Aimee. I hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home